This giveaway is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. Void where prohibited by law.
- Dates of Giveaway: The giveaway begins at 12:00 am Pacific Standard Time (PST) on Friday, September 8th, 2023, and ends at 11:59 pm, Monday, September 11th, 2023 (the “Giveaway period”).
- Eligibility: This giveaway is open to US residents 21+. By entering, you confirm you are 21 years of age or older. All entry requirements must be completed for your entry to be valid. Giveaway ends September 11th, 2023 @ 11:59 PM PST. No purchase or credit card information is necessary to win, enter, or claim prize.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in this Giveaway, you, the Participant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Ysidro, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
- How to enter: During the Giveaway Period, Participants must enter their email address on the following link.
- Prize: The Prize described below will be awarded to four (4) winners. The prize consists of a 4-pack of Ysidro. By accepting the Prize, the Winner grants their permission for Ysidro to use their name, city, state, an country on all media known or unknown to date, in particular the internet and social networks, for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation other than the Prize won, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and notification: On or about Tuesday, September 12th, four (4) Winners will be selected in a random drawing using the “random” function on Excel on the basis of the list of Participants meeting the conditions mentioned hereof, (hereinafter the “Winners”). The Winner will be notified via email on or about Tuesday, September 12th, 2023. In order to receive the Prize, the Winner must reply by email to communicate with Ysidro’s team to set the delivery conditions of the Prize. If winner fails to timely respond to its email address or is found to be, in Ysidro’s sole discretion, ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, such Winner and his/her entry will be disqualified, and an alternate Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The Prize will be sent to Winner within seven (7) weeks of receipt by Ysidro of the completed personal contact details. The receipt of the Prize offered in this Competition by the Winners is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Participation in the Competition may entail registration to the Ysidro newsletter, if the Participant gives its consent by opt-in. Participants may nevertheless unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email or by logging into their customer account on the Ysidro website.
- General Terms: Decisions made by Ysidro are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the Prize. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Ysidro. Ysidro reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Ysidro’s control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Ysidro in its sole discretion.
- Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release from liability and hold harmless Ysidro, its affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or the receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Limitation of Liability: Ysidro is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Participant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.